From Official DivineRPG Wiki
DivineRPG is one of the most ambitious and extensive Minecraft mods. It adds a great deal of content and challenge. If you're looking for Minecraft on steroids, you've come to the right place!
DivineRPG adds a magic system ♦ Pets ♦ 7+ new dimensions ♦ Over 100 new mobs ♦ New bosses ♦ Hundreds of new Weapons, Armor/costumes, Tools, and Materials in all sorts of different styles.
DivineRPG is considered one of the most challenging Minecraft mods to beat, as well as one of the most thrilling.
RadioactiveStud took over for XolovA as the main developer of this mod. It should be noted that ownership of the mod still belongs to XolovA. Here are the other staff: Developers
DivineRPG is one of the largest Minecraft additions. For the most cutting edge info, check out the main DivineRPG Minecraft Forum thread.
Old version: 184.108.40.206, which is compatible with Minecraft version: 1.4.7
Current version: Beta V6.1 for Minecraft 1.6.4
To download, click here! To help code, go to the source!
Upcoming Version: 1.4.0, which will be compatible with Minecraft version: 1.7.10
See the progress here: Github
And Beyond: 1.4.1, which may be compatible with Minecraft version: 1.8
More content yay!
Below are multiple guides for assistance in playing DivineRPG. These guides range from a full blown getting started to choosing the best weapon combinations.
- Installing DivineRPG
- This is a guide is on how to install DivineRPG with Minecraft 1.4.7 and the new 1.6.4 beta.
- Ultimate Survival Guide (Start here)
- A full guide on how to start out with DivineRPG. This guide will show you the most logical equipment to get, and how to get to dimensions. Many more features inside!
- Combat Setups
- A large guide on choosing the best setup for combat. This guide teaches you how to combine armor and weapon abilities in the most efficient way possible.
- Efficient Mining
- A guide on getting those rare ores and choosing the best tool for your mining!
- Detailed information on the special bar that items consume for special abilities.
- Style and Formatting
- The Style and Formatting we use here. (Not complete)
- Information on the large variety of weapons within DivineRPG.
- Information on the items that help you harvest materials.
- Information on the items that protect you and provide special bonuses.
- Information on the materials that are used for the crafting of many things.
- Information on the currency used to trade with NPC's.
- Information on items that can be eaten or used to gain an effect.
- Generation Blocks
- Information on the blocks that are used for the generation of worlds.
- Decorative Blocks
- Information on blocks that are used for creative structures.
- Utility Blocks
- Information on blocks that serve a functional purpose.
- The most peaceful dimension. A sunny place to start a player off in DivineRPG dimensions.
- Frozen and cold, Iceika is a nighttime adventure that will take the player through a beautiful yet deadly experience.
- The Wildwood
- A large forested island dimension that brings out the real beauty in Minecraft consisting of huge forests consisting with massive trees dripping water.
- A dimension with large glowing trees on multiple islands. The hostility begins to show within this dimension.
- Dungeon of Arcana
- An old degraded never ending dungeon filled with a magic known as Arcana waits to be explored.
- A dimension made of complete chaos, Skythern is a world collapsing upon itself generation 256 blocks high with island above island.
- In dark and gloomy depths, the player can explore a world filled with evil.
- A dimension that takes place in a player's nightmares, entering with nothing in hand.
- Information on the huge amount of creatures that roam the world.
- Information on the creatures that you can have fight for you.
- Information on people who interact with players.
- Information on the strongest and most powerful creatures that give wonderful rewards.
- Official links
- The main Minecraft website to get the game!
- The forums for support queries and suggestions regarding DivineRPG.
- The Twitter where all sneak peeks and announcements are made.
- One of our developer's YouTube channel.
Need help on the wiki? Shoot us an email at email@example.com. You can also message one of the Administrators at Minecraft Forums or on their talk page: