From Official DivineRPG Wiki
DivineRPG is one of the most ambitious and extensive Minecraft mods. It adds a great deal of content and challenge. If you're looking for Minecraft on steroids, you've come to the right place!
DivineRPG adds a magic system ♦ Pets ♦ 7+ new dimensions ♦ Over 100 new mobs ♦ New bosses ♦ Hundreds of new Weapons, Armor/costumes, Tools, and Materials in all sorts of different styles.
DivineRPG is considered one of the most challenging Minecraft mods to beat, as well as one of the most thrilling.
The_Slayer took over for XolovA as the main developer of this mod. It should be noted that ownership of the mod still belongs to XolovA. Here are the other staff: Developers
DivineRPG is one of the largest Minecraft additions. For the most cutting edge info, check out the main DivineRPG Minecraft Forum thread.
Old version: 184.108.40.206, which is compatible with Minecraft version: 1.4.7
Current version: Beta V6.1 for Minecraft 1.6.4
To download, click here! To help code, go to the source!
Found a bug in the Beta? Report them here: Known Bugs
Upcoming Version: 1.4.0, which will be compatible with Minecraft version: 1.7.2
See the progress here: Github
And Beyond: 2.0, which may be compatible with Minecraft version: 1.7.2
This version is a complete overhaul, with actual RPG features!
See the progress here: Github
Below are multiple guides for assistance in playing DivineRPG. These guides range from a full blown getting started to choosing the best weapon combinations.
- Installing DivineRPG
- This is a guide is on how to install DivineRPG with Minecraft 1.4.7 and the new 1.6.4 beta.
- Ultimate Survival Guide (Start here)
- A full guide on how to start out with DivineRPG. This guide will show you the most logical equipment to get, and how to get to dimensions. Many more features inside!
- Combat Setups
- A large guide on choosing the best setup for combat. This guide teaches you how to combine armor and weapon abilities in the most efficient way possible.
- Efficient Mining
- A guide on getting those rare ores and choosing the best tool for your mining!
- Detailed information on the special bar that items consume for special abilities.
- Style and Formatting
- The Style and Formatting we use here. (Not complete)
- Information on the large variety of weapons within DivineRPG.
- Information on the items that help you harvest materials.
- Information on the items that protect you and provide special bonuses.
- Information on the materials that are used for the crafting of many things.
- Information on the currency used to trade with NPC's.
- Information on items that can be eaten or used to gain an effect.
- Generation Blocks
- Information on the blocks that are used for the generation of worlds.
- Decorative Blocks
- Information on blocks that are used for creative structures.
- Utility Blocks
- Information on blocks that serve a functional purpose.
- The most peaceful dimension. A sunny place to start a player off in DivineRPG dimensions.
- Frozen and cold, Iceika is a nighttime adventure that will take the player through a beautiful yet deadly experience.
- The Wildwood
- A large forested island dimension that brings out the real beauty in Minecraft consisting of huge forests consisting with massive trees dripping water.
- A dimension with large glowing trees on multiple islands. The hostility begins to show within this dimension.
- Dungeon of Arcana
- An old degraded never ending dungeon filled with a magic known as Arcana waits to be explored.
- A dimension made of complete chaos, Skythern is a world collapsing upon itself generation 256 blocks high with island above island.
- In dark and gloomy depths, the player can explore a world filled with evil.
- A dimension that takes place in a player's nightmares, entering with nothing in hand.
- Information on the huge amount of creatures that roam the world.
- Information on the creatures that you can have fight for you.
- Information on people who interact with players.
- Information on the strongest and most powerful creatures that give wonderful rewards.
- Official links
- The main Minecraft website to get the game!
- The forums for support queries and suggestions regarding DivineRPG.
- The Twitter where all sneak peeks and announcements are made.
- One of our developer's YouTube channel.
Need help on the wiki? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also message one of the Administrators at Minecraft Forums or on their talk page: